Jailbreaking is a process by which enables you to enjoy using 3rd party applications on your iPhone.There are multiple ways to jailbreak your iPhone to the latest firmware version i.e 3.1.2 but I think blackra1n is your best shot. Jailbreaking breaks through Apple’s security code and your iPhone to enable it to detects all those custom applications and ring tones which are free to download. Follow the given simple steps and you will hopefully able to jailbreak your iPhone without any major fuss.
Caution: Since the company does not allow any interference in the security code,we are not responsible if anything happens to your iPhone. So jailbreak your iPhone on your own risk.It has worked for almost all the users who have tried this without any damage to their iPhone. And don’t forget to back up your data before you start this procedure.
Guide to Jailbreak iPhone to 3.1.2 Firmware with blackra1n
1. You need to download the latest version of iTunes to proceed.Click here to download and Install iTunes.
2. Now you need to update your iPhone to the latest firmware. Download it and update/restore it to 3.1.2 using iTunes. iTunes will automatically ask you to update on it’s (iTunes) restart to the latest version once you have restored your iPhone to default settings.
3. Now download the latest version of blackra1n.Click here to download.
Now start blackra1n application.Run the app in windows XP mode if you are using windows 7 or Vista. You can do this by clicking the properties button of application icon.This is to avoid any errors that might surface during jailbreaking.
4. Click the “make it rain” button displayed on the windows and let the process complete. After the process is completed, blackra1n is installed on your iPhone by now and you can see it on your iPhone screen.
5. Run it and install any of these three applications Cydia, Rock or Icy.I will recommend that you download Cydia to avoid any confusions.
6. Restart your iPhone and you are done with your jailbreaking process.Your iPhone is now jailbroken to the latest firmware “3.1.2”.
Once you have jailbroken your iPhone to firmware 3.1.2 you can use ultrasn0w to unlock it.