This might not be strange for many of you out there but it is weird to me as I cant see Fifa 10 being liked by so many soccer sim loving fans. And above all being able to defeat a very descent game like Uncharted 2 on Uk charts.
This is another victory of publicity over quality of the game, I must say and EA has again made an average game a legend.Anyway facts are facts and considering these facts Fifa 10 was purchased most out of the following 10 games during this week.
- FIFA 10 (EA Sports/EA)
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Naughty Dog/SCE)
- Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (Codemasters/Codemasters)
- Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo/Nintendo)
- Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympics (Sega/Sega)
- Need for Speed: Shift (Slightly Mad Studios/EA)
- Brutal Legend (Double Fine Studios/EA)
- Professor Layton and Pandora’s Box (Level 5/Nintendo)
- Halo 3: ODST (Bungie/Microsoft)
- Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (Bethesda/Bethesda)
What are your thoughts on Fifa 10 being sold like hot cakes?