An update for Valve’s well known fps Team Fortress 2 has been released and is now available on Steam for download. If you can’t see any download then you need to restart Steam client for download.This patch contains several minor fixes and fulfills some of the most burning demands of TF2 community.
Here is the list of fixes and improvements brought by this update:
- Added “tf_allow_player_use” server ConVar to control players executing +use while playing (defaults to 0).
- Fixed a bug where full backpacks resulted in an item being repeatedly found each time the game is started.
- Fixed being able to burn players/buildings that are in the water while standing outside the water.
- Fixed teleporting Spies getting stuck in enemy players standing on the exit.
- Fixed server log not listing telefrag kills as weapon “telefrag”.
- Fixed the Pyro’s airblast pushing Spectators in free-look mode.
- Fixed Pyro’s Hadouken killing Scouts that have used Bonk! and are phasing.
- Fixed freezecam screenshots sometimes being saved outside the Screenshots folder.
- Fixed deathnotice and server log entries not using the unique item names/icons when buildings are destroyed.
- Fixed a case where the weapon selection menu wasn’t drawing the images of non-standard items if the player was using hud_fastswitch 1 and using slot7-10 to view the panel.
- Fixed CTF HUD.
- Added the ability to set a parent for the item_teamflag entity
- Added OnPickUpTeam1 and OnPickUpTeam2 outputs to the item_teamflag entity.
- Added intro movie .mp3 files to the sound/misc folder.