EA has released third update for FIFA Manager 09 resolving all the bugs the game was facing with a handful of updates like the Live Ticker, more then 900 new player pictures and about 60 new XXL pictures.
The Update for the game can be downloaded from the EA Download Section directly.
Here are the problems this upgrade will resolve:
– the loading of staff members from the editor is now working
– the team picture now shows the whole squad (up to 28 players), the problem with the sometimes mixed up heads will remain because fixing it would destroy the save games
– merchandise is now working with best rated players etc.
– training camp review screen now works in multiplayer mode
– the assistant manager now gives a 20% bonus instead of a 10% bonus to put a player on his preferred position
– crowd textures now work in FIFA08 stadiums
– training camps are now available for the reserves
– youth training camps now work perfectly (button disabled if all teams are in a camp)
– youth players of AI teams get more contracts
– several art improvements
– Germany: Reserve teams can now get promoted in CaC mode
– Videotext mode improved (running matches are highlighted)
– Penalty goals now marked as penalty goals on post match screens
– Manager of the Year now works fine (only with new save games)
– Goal music now selectable for the AI clubs
– the integration of a goal music now also works for the AI clubs
– Crash with loading generic stadiums with night environments fixed
– problem with the grey hair of the 3D player heads on some interface screens fixed
– Rare end of season crash fixed
– Correct job titles in the editor (Staff section)
– Map position Watford fixed
Among other things this update has, is the inclusion of Bulgaria with licensed players and all the winter transfers have been added to the database as well.