The 100th Hearthstone Tavern Brawl Will Feature All the Brawls
Tomorrow’s Hearthstone Tavern Brawl will be the hundredth iteration that will mark the two-year anniversary of the weekly fun-filled game mode.
We are expecting Blizzard to throw a special event our way to celebrate the momentous occasion. While official details are pending, data-mining from last month indicates what the new Hearthstone Tavern Brawl could possibly bring to the table.
According to HearthPwn, the community will be getting access to all the brawls. A random brawl will be chosen from a prescribed list every time a player enters the game. This will work similarly for the opponent and both players will possibly be playing a different brawl within the same game.
Here are the brawls expected to make the cut:
- Idols of Azeroth: Your deck is made up of 30 Raven Idols.
- Randomonium: Your deck is made up random cards that switch their costs every turn.
- Banana Brawl: Your deck is made up of random cards. Whenever one of your minions dies, you get a banana.
- Yogg-Saron Tryouts: Your deck is made up of random minions that each cast a random spell when played.
- Party Portals! This player’s deck is made up of random portal cards.
- Cloneball: Your deck is made up of multiple copies of a few random legendaries.
- Valeera’s Bag of Burgled Spells: Your deck is made up of 30 random spells that each summon a minion when played.
- Too Many Portals! Your deck is made mostly of Unstable Portals, as well as a few extra cards.
- ShiftCon: Your deck is made mostly of Shifter Zerus, as well as a few extra cards.
Take note that each brawl from the list will utilize a random deck of cards, even if the original brawl allowed players to manually build their decks.
There is still twelve hours remaining before the 100th Hearthstone Tavern Brawl will become available for everyone. Blizzard should drop an official announcement in the next few hours.
Earlier this month, Blizzard confirmed that Hearthstone has crossed seventy million players worldwide. To celebrate the milestone, the developer gifted three Journey to Un’Goro card packs to every single member of the community.