Diablo III Necromancer Skills Revealed; Prepare to Raise the Dead
Thanks to the ongoing closed beta, we now have confirmation of all the skills that the new Diablo III Necromancer features.
“The power of blood, bone, curses, and hordes of obedient minions are the Necromancer’s to command,” announced Blizzard, before adding that the abilities and their numbers are subject to change until the official release.
The new Diablo III Necromancer class was unveiled at BlizzCon 2016 for a possible release in the middle of this year. That being said, the developer has been pretty mum about mentioning a release date. With the ongoing closed beta, it may be that Blizzard will host an open beta in the coming months as well. Either way, fans still have some waiting to do before getting access to the new class.
Below are the basic skills of the Diablo III Necromancer class. For the lengthy edition, featuring the rest of the skills as well as the passives, head to the following posting on the official forums.
- Summon bone spikes from the ground dealing 150% weapon damage per second.
- Siphon the blood from the targeted enemy dealing 300% weapon damage.
- Siphon Blood heals you for 2% of your total health every second while channeled.
- Slash with a summoned Scythe in front of you dealing 150% weapon damage as Physical.
- Unleash a Nova that deals 350% weapon damage to all enemies within 25 yards.
- Summon a piercing bone projectile that causes 450% weapon damage to all enemies it passes through.
Blood & Bone
- Rip bones from nearby enemies, dealing 150% weapon damage, and create armor that reduces damage taken by 3% per enemy hit up to a maximum of 10 enemies. Bone Armor lasts 60 seconds.
- Launch a Bone Spirit that will seek enemies. Deals 4000% damage on impact.
- You gain a charge every 15 seconds and can store up to 3 charges. Recharge time is reduced by 1 second for each corpse you consume.
- Shed your mortal flesh and reappear up to 50 yards away.
- Create a Simulacrum made of blood that will duplicate your Essence Spenders for 15 seconds.
Land of the Dead
- All corpse skills can be used at will for 5 seconds.
- Active: Command your skeletal minions to attack the target and increase their damage by 50% for 5 seconds.
- Passive: Raise skeletons from the ground every 2 seconds to a max of 7 skeletons. Skeletal minions deal 50% weapon damage per attack.
- Active: Command the Golem to the targeted location where it collapses into a pile of 5 corpses.
- Passive: Raise a Flesh Golem to fight for you. Flesh Golem deals 450% weapon damage per attack.
Army of the Dead
- Raise a massive skeletal army to pummel the targeted location dealing 3000% weapon damage in a 15 yard radius.
- A crippling curse that reduces the enemy units’ movement speed by 75% and reduces damage done by 20% for 30 seconds.
- A crippling curse that kills enemies with less than 15% health. Lasts 30 seconds.
- Curse the target area. Cursed enemies have a chance to heal the attacker when they are struck for 1% of their total health. Lasts 30 seconds.
- Target an area exploding all corpses within 11 yards dealing 150% weapon damage to enemies within 20 yards.
- Target an enemy to summon projectiles from nearby corpses that cause 750% weapon damage to the target.
- Consume corpses within 60 yards to restore 10 Essence per corpse.
- Target an area reviving up to 10 corpses within 20 yards for 15 seconds.