Mass Effect Andromeda Patch 1.05 Detailed, Brings Increased Inventory And More
Bioware has detailed the Mass Effect Andromeda Patch 1.05 that brings increased inventory space, balances for singleplayer and multiplayer and more.
According to lead designer, Ian Frazier, the new Mass Effect Andromeda Patch will increase the inventory space to 100 and this will be expandable to 200 with AVP.
Other improvements included in the Mass Effect Andromeda Patch 1.05 is the reduction in the frequency of common banter “interrupters”. The patch also includes some improved facial animations that were previously promised by the developer.
Mass Effect Andromeda Patch 1.05
- Improved tutorial placement
- Increased inventory limits
- Single player balance changes: Ammo crates, armor, weapons, nomad, profiles, attacks, and progression
- Multiplayer balance changes: Weapons, cover, and enemies (check back for detailed notes on balance changes)
- Improved matchmaking and latency in multiplayer
- Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map
- Decreased the cost of remnant decryption keys and made them more accessible at merchants
- Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs
- Improved lip-sync and facial acting during some conversations, including localized VO
- Fixed an issue with Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern
- Improved the appearance of eyes for human and asari characters
- Fixed various collision issues
- Fixed bugs where music or VO wouldn’t play or wasn’t correct
- Fixed issue where global squad mate banter sometimes wasn’t firing on UNCs
- Fixed issue where player was unable to access the Remnant Console Interface after failing decryption multiple times
- Fixed issue where fast travel is sometimes disabled after recruiting Drack until the player reloads a save
- Fixed issue where Ryder can become stuck in the start of Biotic Charge Pose
- Fixes issues related to some saves
- Fixed issue where objective sometimes becomes un-interactable for players in multiplayer
- Streaming and stability improvements
Mass Effect Andromeda is an action RPG developed by Bioware for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.