Dark Souls 3 Ringed City Patch 1.32 Will Nerf Those Menacing Angels And Fix Other Bugs
The new patch for Dark Souls 3 Ringed City will make things slightly easier, this patch will tone down its difficulty a bit. Primarily this will reduce the damage of the light arrows that are fired by big angels.
Angels meaning those flying things that shower you with rays of light from a far, that make you roll around to evade their attack like never before. *The angel was quite awesome*
This update also includes scaling of many infusions, increase damage, and other fixes.
Here are some patch notes for Dark Souls 3 Ringed City
- Reduced damage of the light arrows fired by “Angels”
- The sorcery “Hidden Body” is now effective against “Angels”
- Reduced the damage of homing spears released from “Spear of the Church”
- Reduced the amount of bonus absorption the “Spear of the Church” receives during 1vs2, 1vs3 and 1vs4 games (1vs1 is unaffected)
- Reduced the amount of HP “Church Guardian” has during a 1vs1 match (1vs2, 1vs3 and 1vs4 are unaffected)
- Increased damage and scaling of simple, crystal, fire, chaos, lightning, dark, deep and blessed infusions
- Increased damage of raw infusions
- Reduced damage and scaling of heavy infusions at lower weapon levels
- Increased scaling of sharp infusions, and increased damage gain at high levels of dexterity
- Reduced scaling of heavy infusions on lighter weapons
- Reduced damage of “Exile Greatsword”
- Reduced damage for L1(LB) attacks, and increased stamina consumption for L1(LB) attacks and weapon art “Ember” of “Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords”
- Fixed a bug where the weapon art “Wind Wheel” of “Splitleaf Greatsword” was applying more status effects than intended
- Fixed a bug where fully charged R2(RT) attacks of “Profaned Greatsword” and “Black Knight Greatsword” were not consuming additional stamina
- Fixed a bug where the weapon art of “Preacher’s Right Arm” would combo for more hits than intended
- Fixed a bug where the weapon art of “Painting Guardian’s Curved Sword” would combo for more hits than intended
- Increased damage of Toxic dealt by players but reduced the penalty to stamina regeneration
Honestly, I think toning down the angels was a good move as they are really a menace. Just getting to them is a challenge as every other thing in Dark Souls 3 Ringed City but we even have to evade those light arrows. I mean they could even attack at impossible angles.
I can not even count how many times I fell off trying to evade those arrows, now that things might have gotten scaled down, I think I am going to try again.