Hitman March Update Brings Support For Simplified Chinese Language, Gameplay Improvements And More
Square Enix has just rolled out the Hitman March Update that brings improvements for gameplay, bug fixes, support for simplified Chinese language for the PC Version and more.
Hitman March update will clear out all the significant issues that could lead to crashes or instability. Furthermore, the update also fixes the issue where the NPC teleports away when on fire.
Square Enix has also outlined the content that will be released for Hitman in March. The content includes a new Elusive target, 10 new featured contracts, and one Escalation contract in Bangkok.
Hitman March Update Patch Notes
Simplified Chinese Language Support
- We’ve added full menu and subtitle support for Simplified Chinese on PC.
- We’ve fixed some rare issues that could cause the game to crash or be unstable.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could prevent exit points from appearing after killing the target(s).
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause guards and targets in Paris to suspend their routines, after specific player actions.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause the ‘subdue’ prompt to disappear when an NPC is picking up an item or when they are close to a wall.
- We’ve fixed an issue where the ‘Never Spotted’ bonus was not awarded in certain cases.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause 47 to be ‘spotted’ in the Sapienza Lab, even whilst ‘blending in’.
We’ve fixed a rare issue that could cause 47 to fall ‘out of world’ in Hokkaido.
Contracts Search Favorites
- The Contract Tile now displays an icon to show whether that contract has been added to ‘My Favorites.’
Sticky Pistol (Escalation)
- We’ve fixed an issue where the ‘Sticky Pistol’ countdown would expire, despite 47 having the pistol equipped on a ledge.
The Incarnation Non-Accident
- We’ve fixed an issue in the ‘Meiko Incarnation’ Escalation where dumping an NPC in a specific area would not result in an accident kill.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause a holstered large weapon to be lost when activating the diorama in Paris.
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause NPCs to teleport away when they are burning.
- We’ve fixed an issue where the ‘HDR’ option could not be enabled in the game’s launcher on AMD cards.
Sun Spots (HDR)
- We’ve fixed an issue that could cause black pixels to appear around bright light sources when HDR is enabled.
- We’ve also fixed other minor issues involving AI dialogue, audio and VO consistency, escalation completion marks and we’ve slightly reworded some menu text to make it more consistent.
Hitman is a stealth action game developed by IO Interactive for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.