Team Ninja Has Released Nioh Update 1.03, Bug Fixes And Improvements
Team Ninja has released NiOh Update 1.03, with bug fixes and improvements related to the UI and secondary missions.
You can find the full notes for NiOh Update 1.03 below:
- Increased rewards for the random encounter
- Added forging item for trade at hidden tea house
- Adjusted Amrita regeneration from extraction talisman while using living weapon
- Adjusted paralysis effect of medusa power
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented completing the following sub-missions: The Magatama of Fire, A Fiercer Fla
- Fixed a bug which caused emotion tutorial window to remain throughout the Daizaifu main missi
- Fixed a bug that prevented unlocking the title “Saika Magoichi crusher”
NiOh is a single player game, but it features a co-op mode to help players defeating difficult bosses. NiOh demo allowed players to co-op anytime, so they were expecting to play the entire game in co-op with friends. But they were wrong and Tom Lee, creative director at Team Ninja, has talked about this question:
You cannot co-op through the entire experience because that would make it too easy for everyone to finish NiOh. We want players to experience the game in the way it was intended to be. We’ve allowed players to co-op anytime in the last demo simply because of the limited number of stages and time to try out the demo.
What do you think about this choice?
Nioh is an action RPG developed by Team Ninja for Sony’s PlayStation 4. It also supports PlayStation 4 Pro features.