The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.2.1 Out Now
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.2.1 drivers are now live for AMD hardware users. According to the release notes, there are many improvements, changes, and fixes made with the latest build. Moreover, players will get support for the newly released Sniper Elite 4 which should run like butter after Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.2.1 installation.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.2.1
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.2.1 Highlights
Up to 4% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 480 series products when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.1.2(1)
Sniper Elite 4
Up to 5% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 480 series products when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.1.2.(2)
Multi GPU profile added for DirectX® 11:
Sniper Elite 4
- For Honor™ may experience an application crash when switching to fullscreen or menus in gameplay on Multi GPU configurations
- On some Radeon GCN products DXVA H.264 encoded video may experience corruption when fast forwarding or seeking through content
- AMD FreeSync™ technology mode may fail to enable itself on some fullscreen applications.
- Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive has incorrect default slider values with Radeon Chill enabled. Users can modify these values to suit the experience they want.
- Graphics processor information may be missing from system information overlay on Radeon ReLive captured videos.
- DayZ may experience an application crash when Radeon ReLive Instant Replay/Recording is active or the feature may not work as expected.
- Memory clocks may become locked at low states on Radeon R9 380 series products.
- Radeon ReLive recording in fullscreen with Windows Media Player or Power DVD may experience flickering.
- AMD Radeon HD 7900 series products may experience shadow corruption when shadows are disabled in Civilization™ VI.
- GRID™ Autosport may experience an application hang when enabling the advanced lighting graphics option
For more on AMD, stay-tuned!