The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Fallout Shelter Is Coming To Xbox One and PC
Bethesda has announced that Fallout Shelter will be available for Xbox One and PC starting from February 7, 2017. This game has been improved in order to be played on TVs and laptops, so you don’t have to worry about resolution and bad visuals.
For those of you who don’t know this game, Fallout Shelter is a free-to-play mobile simulation video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios for Android and iOS. In this game you basically have to create and manage your own Vault, directing the citizens in it and keeping them happy (not an easy thing to do, I swear).
This game has been praised by the players and the critics, even if it’s not that deep and includes microtransations. It managed to earn $5.1 million in the first two weeks after its release.
However, latest Fallout Shelter update added new quests plus new Weekly and Special Event quests to the game, featuring Bottle and Cappy, the mascots from Fallout 4‘s DLC called Nuka-World.
You can find the full changelog below:
- Overseers are reporting increased happiness and riches for dwellers returning from quests. We’ve added tons more Quests for these adventurous explorers.
- New Quest Types – introducing weekly and special limited time quests.
- Bottle & Cappy, Fallout 4’s Nuka-World mascots are here to bring fun and happiness to your vault. Complete their quest and they will begin to visit your vault bearing gifts!
- Everyone loves a challenge, so we added new ones.
- Please don’t tap on the mascots.
Save the date, Fallout Shelter is coming to Xbox and PC on February 7!