The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is Reportedly Getting Scorestreak Variants
It seems like Infinity Ward is looking to add Scorestreak variants to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare that will be available in Supply Drops.
The information comes from new data files that confirm Rare, Epic, and Legendary variants of the available Scorestreaks in the game.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Scorestreaks to Get Different Variants
You can find variants for some of the Scorestreaks after the break:
- Rare: Increased Duration, Decreased Health
- Legendary: Increased Armor, Decreased Duration
- Epic: Extra Assist Points, Increased Cost
- Rare: Increased Debuff, Less Damage
- Legendary: Increased Speed, Decreased Duration
- Epic: Stealth, Decreased Speed
- Rare: Precision Strike, One Plane
- Legendary: Increased Speed, Increased Cost
- Epic: Split Strike, One Plane
- Rare: Extra Flare, Decreased Duration
- Legendary: High Beam, No Cannon
- Epic: Moving Fortress, No Turret
As good as it sounds, I’m a little concerned about the implementation of these variants because in all honesty; the Supply Drops is not a fair way to go. According to the leaker, currently there is no information on whether players will be able to craft these variants or not, but it does seem like a good way.
You can also find the leaked document in the image attached below:
Since neither Activision nor Infinity Ward has confirmed anything yet, I recommend taking it with a grain a salt until we get more information.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is now available on PC, Playstation 4, and Xbox One.
Do you think adding these Scorestreak variants in Supply Drops is a good idea? Let us know in the comments section below!