Warner Bros. is about to make an important announcement on March 8, 2017. There's no official...
New FIFA 17 Title Update Is Available For PC, Coming Soon To Consoles
Electronic Arts has released a new FIFA 17 title update (already available for PC, coming soon to consoles). It’s detailed below (courtesy of operationsports).
Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Displaying correct kit on the player in the kit select screen.
- Players will no longer be able to set custom player positions in Team Management during gameplay.
- An issue in Squad Building Challenges where switching a higher rated player with a lower rated player resulted in the overall squad rating going up.
- Removed Est. Date, Crest and Squad Name from the FUT Champions matchup screen.
- Changed the latency bar graphic to give more detail on connection quality.
Addressed the following in Career Mode:
- An issue where the current weekly wages from the budget tab do not properly reflect the actual weekly wages.
Visual / Presentation changes:
- Improved camera selection for slow motion goal replays.
- Addressed EATV buffering.
- Addressed audio balance of French commentators.
- Gameplay commentator language for The Journey now defaults to language selected in Game Settings.
Addressed the following in gameplay:
- Adjusted the defensive line position for low pressure tactics.
- Addressed an issue where a pass was made without a button press.
Besides FIFA 17 title update, a Nintendo Switch version of FIFA has been announced few days ago. Fans were very happy about it, until a report from Eurogamer has showed up, claiming that the game will be based on the old-gen versions.
Luckly, EA’s Peter Moore has replied with a post on Twitter and, according to his words, Nintendo Switch’s version of FIFA will be a unique experience, custom built for the console.
— Peter Moore (@petermooreEA) 13 gennaio 2017
FIFA 17 is a sports game available for PS4, Xbox One and PC.