The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Rocket League Update 1.27 Is Live, Fixes Bug
Rocket League update 1.27 was released yesterday by Psyonix, with different sizes based on the version of the game. The PS4 version only weighs 291MB, while the PC and Xbox One version are 1.1 GB and 1.7 GB.
This new package fixes bugs reported by the players and it adds Utopia Coliseum (Snowy) into the Snow Day Playlist.
Casual Playlists and Rocket Lab Arenas
- Added Utopia Coliseum (Snowy) into the Snow Day Playlist
- An experimental goal-post collision fix has been deployed
- Removed the “GO!” counter in Custom Training
- ‘Seamless Bot Replacement’ in Unranked online matches should now work as originally intended
- Fixed an issue where players were stuck in the Replay Menu after deleting certain replays
- Fixed an issue where selecting ‘Free Play’ forced the Loading Screen
- Fixed an issue where Emoji entry on Xbox One was not displaying in some cases
- UI scale setting in options should now save on PlayStation 4
- Fix for rank label updating for division text and changing colors
Besides Rocket League update 1.27, this game showed up as a very successful one, being the most sold on PS Store both in North America and Europe, a very good achievement for Psyonix.
But this incredible success doesn’t end here. The company is thinking about a Nintendo Switch version of the game, that could help to increase the already huge crowd of players.
Would you like to play a portable version of Rocket League?
Have your say in the comments below and don’t forget to follow us on our social pages!
Rocket League is a vehicular soccer video game developed by Psyonix for PS4, Xbox One and PC.