The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Number of “Unannounced Titles” in Development for PlayStation 4: Shuhei Yoshida
In a time when Microsoft is getting bashed for canceling Scalebound and having no exclusives to titles to play, Sony is using the opportunity to brag about being “for the players.”
We already know that a number of different projects are in development for PlayStation 4, we recently compiled a list of studios that are working on PlayStation 4 titles.
Sony First Party Studios
- Guerrilla Games – Horizon Zero Dawn
- Sony Santa Monica – God of War 4
- Naughty Dog – The Last of Us Part 2, Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
- Polyphony Digital – Gran Turismo
- Guerilla Cambridge – RIGS: Mechanized Combat, Rumored New IP
- Sucker Punch – New PS4 Project
- Media Molecule – Dreams
- San Diego Studios – MLB The Show 17, Drawn to Death collaboration
- Bend Studios – Days Gone
- London Studios – VR WORLDS, Rumored New VR Game
- Japan Studio – Gravity Rush 2, Knack 2, Deep Down collaboration
- Pixelopus – New Studio
- North West Studio – VR Game in Development
- XDEV – collaborates with independent development studios in Europe for PlayStation exclusive content
Partnerships and Collaborations
- Insomniac Games – Spider PS4 (Exclusive)
- Kojima Productions – Death Stranding (PS4 Exclusive)
- Quantic Dream – Detroit: Become Human (PS4 Exclusive)
- The Bartlet Jones Supernatural Detective Agency – Drawn to Death, F2P Arena Shooter
- Wild Sheep Studios – WILD (PS4 Exclusive)
- Housemarque – Materfall ( PS4 Exclusive)
- Impulse Gear – Farpoint (PS4 Exclusive)
- From Software – Rumored Bloodborne Sequel
These are the games we already know are coming to PlayStation 4 but there are many that we know nothing of. According to Shuhei Yoshida, there a number of “unannounced titles” in development. More projects will be announced when the title is right, E3 2017!
Shuhei Yoshida asked the community to stay tuned.