New Civilization VI DLCs Bring Poland Civilization And New Scenarios
Firaxis Games has dropped a new update for Civilization VI that brings some new content, bug fixes, gameplay balances and much more. Along with this update, the developer has also released two pieces of Civilization VI DLCs.
These Civilization VI DLCs are Scenarios Pack and POLAND CIVILIZATION. Poland is the first post-launch civilization added to the game that is led by Jadwiga.
- Includes the complete Polish civilization with Jadwiga, Winged Hussar unique Unit, and Sukiennice unique Building.
- Poland’s “Golden Liberty” unique ability allows them to gain territory when they build a Fort or Encampment, even allowing them to steal territory from other civs! They also convert a Military Policy slot into a Wildcard slot, giving them extra flexibility in culture.
- Jadwiga allows you to spread your religion to the nearby city when you gain another civ’s territory with Golden Liberty. Her relics provide bonus Faith, Culture, and Gold.
- The famous Winged Hussar is strong on the attack and can push back defending units.
- The Sukiennice, or Cloth Hall, gives bonus Production from foreign Trade Routes, and Gold from internal Trade Routes.
- Play as a great Polish noble lord in the “Jadwiga’s Legacy” Scenario:
- 60 Turn limit
- Defend Poland, Prague, and Vienna from invaders including the Teutonic Knights and Ottoman Turks
- Gain glory in battle and prove yourself the greatest defender of Poland.
The second piece of Civilization VI DLC is the VIKINGS SCENARIO PACK that adds six new city states, three new natural wonders and a 100-turn scenario where you can play as Norway or Sweden and go raiding across Europe.
- Six new City-States added to the base game:
- Auckland (Industrial): Additional production for Coastal tiles.
- Antananarivo (Cultural): Culture bonus that increases with every Great Person earned.
- Armagh (Religious): Builders can construct the Monastery improvement, which provides Faith and heals religious units.
- Granada (Militaristic): Builders can construct the Alcazar improvement, which protects military units and provides Culture.
- Muscat (Trade): Bonus Amenities in cities with a Commercial Hub.
- Palenque (Scientific): Improved City growth for cities with a Campus.
- Three new Natural Wonders added to the base game:
- Giant’s Causeway
- Play as a great ruler of the Dark Ages in the “Vikings, Traders, and Raiders!” Scenario:
- 100 Turn Scenario, from 787 to 1087
- Play as Harald Hardrada of Norway, King Canute of the Danes, or Olof Skotkonung of Sweden.
- Launch a naval invasion of England, conquer Paris, find Vinland with an explorer, or sail through Gibraltar and raid the Mediterranean Sea.
- Build a trade empire and profitable cities, or spread a religion and gain Faith for your people.
- Includes special art assets for leaders.
Both Of These Civilization VI DLCs are available for $5 each.
Civilization VI is a turn-based 4X video game developed by Firaxis Games for Microsoft Windows and MAC OS.