The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Dishonored 2 Game Plus Mode Is Ready To Rock The Story
Bethesda and Arkane Studios have announced that the Dishonored 2 Game Plus Mode is in Beta on PC. This mode will be included in the upcoming update for the game, releasing accross all platforms on December 19, 2016.
Thanks to Dishonored 2 Game Plus Mode, you can now start another playthrough, with all powers, Bonecharm Traits and Runes unlocked. It’s you the one who choose how to combine these elements.
But there’s more coming to this game.
New custom options will be added to the game in January with the second update, including Custom Difficulty Settings and Mission Select option.
Here you can find the full changelog for the first update of Dishonored 2.
- New Game Plus mode!
- New Quick-Access Wheel option for hiding/unhiding items
- Fixed Oraculum false-kill count in Royal Conservatory
- AI detection tweaks to clarify when players are detected or not
- AI locomotion improvement for running
- Fixed various Bonecharm effects (Strong Arm, Spiritual Pool, etc)
- Fixed a problem in slow-motion where some inputs were ignored
- Blood Thirst: various enhancement and fixes
- Killing an NPC with their own bullet is now more reliable
- Tweak for mana potion refill speed, depending on difficulty
- General performance and optimization improvements
- Fixed various game logic issues
- Fixed various User Interface issues
However, the PC version of Dishonored 2 suffered multiple issues on different kind of machines.
Both Low-End and High-End PCs couldn’t succeed in running the game properly, and Arkane Studios has been busy since the game’s release trying to fix these problems.
Also Game Director Harvey Smith addressed this question, claiming it’s more difficult to work with PCs rather than consoles because of their architectures.
Dishonored 2 is already out for PS4, Xbox One and PC.