Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 update 1.19 Now Live For PS4, Brings 4K Support For PS4 Pro And More
With the launch of Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare, many fans thought that Activision will not be bringing anything new for Call Of Duty Black Ops 3. Well, it seems that Treyarch is not yet done with the game as the developer has announced Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 update 1.19 for PlayStation 4.
Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 update 1.19 mainly brings changes to the multiplayer and Zombies components of the game. In multiplayer, the Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 update 1.19 brings dynamic 4K gaming for PlayStation 4 Pro and improves the visual representation of Black Market items and more.
- Updated visual presentation of Black Market items:
- Not-yet-obtained Black Market items (weapons, specialist heads/bodies) will be visible in menus with no shader overlay.
- Items will appear with a new Black Market Lock Icon.
- Updated User Interface will be present wherever Black Market items are available (Create-a-Class, Specialist menu, Gunsmith, Paintshop, Weapon Showcase, Combat Record).
- PS4 Pro:
- Supports enhanced dynamic 4k gaming
- The stats widget in the Showcase will display the correct name for all Black Market weapons.
- Fixed a number of User Interface issues that occurred within the media manager.
As for the Zombies mode, Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 update 1.19 eliminates the exploit during the Totem Ritual part in Shadows of Evil and much more.
Shadows of Evil:
- Resolved an exploit during the Totem Ritual part of the main EE.
Zetsubou no Shima:
- Fixed a potential exploit with the Fan and Plane traps.
- Fixed an issue with Apothicon Mask that occurred at high rounds.
- Summoning Key will no longer disappear after teleporting out of the Arena.
- Added an animation to alert the player when a Mech Z spawns.
- Addressed a fatal error that occurred when using the Apothicon Servant at high rounds.
- Players are no longer able to use the Anywhere But Here GobbleGum during the Dark Arena Challenge, as it was causing issues.
- Fixed a progression break that sometimes occurred when players picked up the Summoning Key.
- Fixed high round exploits.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 is a first-person action shooter developed by Treyarch for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.