The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Bully Re-Released For Mobile Devices To Celebrate 10th Anniversary
Bully is one of those games that fans have been waiting for a sequel. While Rockstar is not considering a sequel for the game right now but the company is re-releasing the game for mobile devices to celebrate the 10th anniversary of its release.
The game is already available to purchase on Google Play store and soon will be available in the App store. The mobile version of the game is developed by War Drum Studios, the same studio who has worked on mobile releases of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto 3, and Max Payne. According to Rockstar:
Bully: Anniversary Edition includes everything from the critically acclaimed Bully: Scholarship Edition plus support for high-resolution displays, enhanced graphics, improved lighting and textures, and controls redesigned for touch gameplay, all while adding multiplayer with new Friend Challenges.
Check out the full list of features below.
- Includes the complete Bully story with extra missions, characters, classroom mini-games, and unlockable items from Bully: Scholarship Edition
- Gorgeous graphics: high resolution textures, dynamic lighting, shadows and particle effects
- Native support for high resolution displays
- Challenge your friends anywhere with turn based multiplayer Friend Challenges. Play on the go and get notified when it’s your turn
- Intelligent touch controls with contextual buttons only when you need them
- Seamlessly continue your game across all your devices with cloud saves via the Rockstar Games Social Club
- Physical controller support
The game also released unexpectedly for PlayStation 4 earlier this year along with Manhunt. The game runs at 1080p resolution.
Bully is an open-world action adventure game developed by Rockstar for PC, PlayStation 2 and Xbox 360.