The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Full List Of Resident Evil 7 PC Graphical Settings Revealed
Fans are very excited for the upcoming Resident Evil 7 and Capcom has geared up its efforts to keep the hype up for the game. Previously Capcom revealed when the PC demo will launch on December 19, now Capcom has revealed the Resident Evil 7 PC graphical settings that will be available in the demo.
According to Capcom, they are working really hard and putting in “extra care and love in optimizing the PC demo to ensure an awesome experience for our PC fans”. Resident Evil 7 PC graphical settings include rendering method, resolution scaling, texture quality and much more. Check out the full list of Resident Evil 7 PC graphical settings below.
- Screen Resolution…self-explanatory here, but the game will list arbitrary resolutions supported by your monitor and Windows desktop environment.
- Refresh Rate…adjustable to frequencies supported by your monitor. Also supports 144Hz high refresh monitors including Nvidia G-Sync.
- Display Mode…Full screen, Windowed, and Borderless Window modes are supported
- Field of View…FOV angle can be adjusted here
- Frame Rate…supports 30, 60, and Variable (uncapped)
- Rendering Method…Two options available – Normal and Interlaced
- Resolution Scaling…controls the game’s internal rendering resolution. This is akin to upscaling and downsampling of the final video output. Selectable option ranges from 0.5X to 2.0X. 1.0X is 100% 1:1 native output. The higher the number, the better the image quality and more GPU ‘oomph’ required, while lowering it below 1.0 makes the image softer (but also reduces GPU overhead and increases frame rate).
- Texture Quality…option ranges from Very Low to Very High. Higher quality requires additional local video memory.
- Texture Filtering…option ranges from Very Low to Very High. Internally, this is essentially your Trilinear to Anisotropic filter that goes all the way up to 16X.
- Mesh Quality…option ranges between Low to Very High. This option also affects Level-of-Detail (LOD) quality.
- Anti-Aliasing…Selectable options include FXAA, TAA, FXAA+TAA, and SMAA.
- Motion Blur…ON/OFF toggle
- Effects Rendering…Selectable between Low, Medium and High. This controls the intensity and density of certain visual effects.
- Depth of Field…ON/OFF toggle
- Shadow Quality…option ranges from Very Low to Very High.
- Dynamic Shadows…ON/OFF toggle
- Shadow Cache…ON/OFF toggle. When set to ON, shadows for static objects will be cached in video memory.
- Ambient Occlusion…Selectable options include OFF, SSAO (Variable), SSAO, and HBAO+. Note HBAO+is an Nvidia-specific feature.
- Bloom Effect…ON/OFF toggle
- Lens Flare…ON/OFF toggle
- Volumetric Lighting Quality…Selectable between OFF, Low, and High. This option controls intensity and quality of dynamic lighting including light shafts piercing through window panes and vents.
- Reflections…Selectable between ON, OFF, and Variable. Affects fidelity and quality of screen-space reflections.
- Subsurface Scattering…ON/OFF toggle
- Chromatic Aberration…ON/OFF toggle
- Color Space…Selectable between SRGB and BT.709
Also, Capcom will offer other PC specific customization options that will be revealed in the furture.
Resident Evil 7 is a first-person horror survival game in development at Capcom and is scheduled to launch on January 24, 2017 for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.