The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Ubisoft Addressed The Division Loot Bugs In Recent Maintenance, Also Revealed Player Stats In Survival Expansion
During a recent state of the game for The Division on the Twitch, Ubisoft revealed what has been fixed with the recent server maintenance along with players stats in The Survival expansion.
According to the devs, in addition to the introduction of named gear for each armor slot, the developers also revealed that The Division loot bugs have been fixed. Now Larae Barrett in the Lexington Event Center has an increased chance of dropping bulletproof chest piece compared to other sources in the game.
Also, the encounter with Larae Barrett was presenting some issues and with the maintenance, the devs have fixed the issue where Larae got stuck in the balcony and the chest piece’s talents should work properly.
A bug also prevented Colonel Bliss’s Holster from dropping in the General Assembly mission, this bug has also been addressed. According to Patch notes, sticky bomb damage and players below level 30 receiving high -end loot has also been addressed.
- Fixed a bug where Larae Barret would remain stuck on the balcony in Lexington Event Center.
- Fixed a bug where the Barret Named high-end armor talent would not work after a phase transition or character death. Note that the UI will not take the bonus into account as this will require a client patch.
- Fixed a bug where Colonel Bliss’s Holster would not drop in General Assembly mission.
- All existing High-End items below level 30 will be automatically rerolled to level 30. In the future, in the event that players would be able to acquire High-End items when they are below level 30, the item will be level 30. Equipped High-End items on character below level 30 will be automatically unequipped during the maintenance and replaced with basic started gear.
- Fixed a bug where some players would be stuck on a black screen after watching the exit cutscene in Brooklyn.
- Sticky Bomb PvP damage modifier has been reduced to limit the skill’s potency when used against other players. While Sticky Bomb one shots should still be possible, they should only be achievable by highly specialized characters and in specific situations.
The developers also revealed the player stats in the Survival expansion. Between PvE and PVP only 13 percent of runs were successful and players take an average of 41 minutes to complete a run in The division Survival expansion.
The Division is a third-person action shooter developed by Ubisoft for PC, Xbox One bad PlayStation 4.