The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
New No Man’s Sky PC Patch Incoming, Will Make Some Important Changes
Recently Hello Games released the Foundation Update for No Man’s sky that brought a slew of changes and new content. Now it seems the developer has become quite committed to supporting the game as the studio has announced a new No Man’s Sky PC patch that will drop soon.
This new No Man’s Sky PC patch brings the mod detector to the game following the reports that unsupported mods were creating issues for the game. The patch also brings the ability to remap build and quick menu commands to support for Azerty keyboards, new NPC dialogues monitor detection, and some fixes.
- Following reports of some people experiencing issues with the game while unsupported mods are installed, we’ve added mod detection which will show a warning screen on loading when mods are detected. A click or button press will dismiss this screen.
- Allowed remapping of the build menu and quick menu commands to support Azerty keyboards.
- Fixed an issue which, in some rare cases, prevented NPCs from giving you mission critical dialogue.
- Fixed a bug which could cause core items to be transferred from exosuit inventory to starship inventory. Note: this is a preventative fix and won’t fix the issue for those who have already experienced this bug. We have a cure for those who have experienced on the way, it’ll be released in our next patch.
- Following player feedback, we have clarified messaging when being given tech that you already know.
- Fixed a number of rare crashes (if you continue to experience crashes, please send a crash report and include your crash dumps).
- Fix for monitor detection on PCs with 3rd party remote desktop or screen sharing applications.
- Running the game via the .exe file should no longer give Steam Init errors.
Hello Games has announced that No Man’s Sky patch is currently in testing and will be available when they feel comfortable.