The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Watch Dogs 2 Update 1.04 Will Drop Soon, Will Improve Performance On PS4 Pro And More
Watch Dogs 2 has launched for the consoles with some stellar reviews and improves upon everything that was wrong with the first game. However, there are still some minor issues with the game and Ubisoft has announced Watch Dogs 2 Update 1.04 to address them.
For More Help Check Out Our: Watch Dogs 2 Side Operations Driver SF Guide – Gain More Followers, Earn the Highest Rating
According to Ubisoft, Watch Dogs 2 update 1.04 will be arriving soon and will deal with game’s minor issues, also this patch will not be addressing the issues with the game’s seamless multiplayer issues.
Overnight, we are pushing Title Update 1.04 to the live environment to fix a few known issues that have been identified since launch. This patch does not include a fix to the seamless online issue that we are currently focusing on; more info will be available on that soon.
Watch Dogs 2 update 1.04 will be addressing issues like fixing the bug with emote and weapons wheel, removes the sexual explicit NPC model from the game, and improves the performance of the game on PlayStation 4 Pro.
Watch Dogs 2 Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Emote Wheel Swap – Bug where emotes and weapon wheel become intermixed is now fixed
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Explicit NPC Model – We’ve updated one NPC model that was previously explicit. Nudity on other male and female NPCs has not been changed
- [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Phone App Disappears – Some players encountered a bug causing their phone apps to disappear. The fix will recover the missing apps
- [XB1/PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / Nudle – Framerate during the “Limp Nudle” mission has been improved
- [PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / Pro – PS4 Pro performance should be improved with this patch
Watch Dogs 2 is an open-world action adventure game developed by Ubisoft Montreal for Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The PC version of the game will drop on November 29 with PC exclusive features.