In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Destiny XUR Agent Of The Nine Is Back With New Stuff
Prepare yourselves, fans of the series, Destiny XUR Agent Of The Nine is back with new interesting stuff for you.
XUR Agent Of The Nine can be found in the Vestian Outpost until November 20th, 2 AM PST. This is a short list with the main items he’s selling.
- Eternal Warrior (Titan Helmet) – 13 Strange Coins
- Knucklehead Radar (Hunter Helmet) – 13 Strange Coins
- The Impossible Machines (Warlock Gauntlets) – 13 Strange Coins
- SUROS Regime (Auto Rifle) – 23 Strange Coins
- Shock Hazard (Zhalo Supercell Ornament) – 25 Silver Dust
- Born in Fire (The Young Wolf’s Howl Ornament) – 25 Silver Dust
- Legacy Primary Chest Engram – 29 Strange Coins
The Exotic weapon for this week is SUROS Regime. It cots 23 Strange Coins, giving you the ability to deal increased damage, featuring two firing modes:
- Focused Fire – slower fire rate but more damage
- Spinning Up – incresing rate of fire the longer you hold the trigger down, normal damage per shot
By the way, Bungie is working on Destiny 2 right now as important information could be given at PlayStation Experience.
Community manager DeeJ, in fact, claimed that next week’s update will be short because of Thanksgiving, after which, Bungie will be travelling to Anaheim, California.
That’s an important element, since also PlayStation Experience is going to be held at Anaheim from December 3 to 4, meaning that Bungie could probably tease something about Destiny 2 during this event.
Moreover, Destiny 2 will probably be released on PC too, featuring a larger world and a lot of great new content.
Destiny is already out for PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360, while Destiny 2 is going to release in 2017 for consoles and PC.