Warner Bros. is about to make an important announcement on March 8, 2017. There's no official...
Diablo 3 Patch 2.4.3 Up Available On PTR
The big Diablo 3 patch 2.4.3 that was announced during BlizzCon 2016 is already up on PTR and as always, while Blizzard has released official patch notes for it, eagle eyed community members have delved deeper and datamined the patch to figure out more changes.
Of course not all of these changes discovered through datamining will necessarily end up being in the final release version, same goes for the official PTR patch notes and by the time the final patch is out, there will be more changes to it.
Considering this year marks the 20th Anniversary of the Diablo franchise, the datamined information from Diablo 3 patch 2.4.3 reveals some interesting gameplay changes limited to the Anniversary event as well as new additions in the form of items and achievements.
Some of these datamined strings are listed below:
- AnniversaryCorpse_Farnham – You need a strong drink to wake this spirit.
- AnniversaryDungeon_Griswold – The restless spirit of this blacksmith needs to make one last treasure.
- Cosmetic_PortraitFrame_RetroDemon – You are watched by a malevolent force from years past.
- Cosmetic_Pet_Butcher – He may be little, but he is fierce.
- Thank Goodness You’ve Returned! – Kill all 4 bosses.
- Adventuring Hero – Kill one unique monster from the Labyrinth.
- Champion of the Townsfolk – Kill 20 unique monsters from the Labyrinth.
The official PTR patch notes mention a lot of class changes and new features as well such as Barbarian’s Overpower having 3 charges now. Bug fixes and some of the other additions are listed below:
- Fixed a bug which prevented a Hydra from being spawned when two Mirror Images attempted to cast Summon Hydra at the same time
- Fixed an issue which sometimes caused cosmetic pets to be dismissed unintentionally, requiring the player to resummon them through the collections UI
- The Destroyer and Guardian tiers of the Season Journey will no longer require players to augment an Ancient Legendary item using level 30 or higher and level 40 or higher Legendary gems, respectively
- Monsters should now be more evenly distributed on each floor in Greater Rifts