The AMD Ryzen launch is only days away and I know you are as excited about the launch as I am....
Infinite Warfare Update 1.03 Released, Major Issues Fixed
Right before game’s launch, a new Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare update has been released as stated by Infinity Ward on Reddit.
This Infinite Warfare update weighs 5.8GB, featuring some general fixes and removing the recently met list. Here you can find the full notes.
- Recently met players list is disabled as we track down a bug
- Combat Rig Weapons\Ability earn rates tuned based on Beta Metrics
- Clamping max player speed when stacking Perks\Traits\Gun Perks
- Buffing Killstreaks based on Beta Feedback (THOR, APEX, Bombardment, RC-8)
- Small reduction to SMG movement speed
- Film Grain reduction for MP
- Miscellaneous fixes to game modes, medals.
However, it seems people literally fell in love with Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
In fact, Infinite Warfare Deluxe Edition is outselling the standard version of the game, eventually staying #4 in the Steam chart. The Deluxe Edition contains the base game, Season Pass and Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare remastered.
Well, COD mania has probably just begun.
However, Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare launched with some new modes.
One of them, is called YOLO. This mode is related to the main campaign and, as the name suggests, you only have one life as if you get killed, you’ll have to start the game from the beginning. Of course, this mode won’t be available from the start, but you’ll unlock it by completing the story in the specialist mode.
The specialist mode is a pain as well, as it’s extremely realistic. For example, if you get shot in the leg, you’ll move slower.
Have you played Infinite Warfare? Are you having fun with it? Share your experience with us in the comments below.
Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare is already out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.