In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass Content Detailed, Co-op Missions, Cosmetics and More
Ubisoft has finally revealed Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass content and it’s a really huge one.
Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass can be purchased at the cost of £29.99 and it consists of three main DLCs, whose content is listed down here.
- T-Bone Content Bundle: This pack contains Hacker T-Bone’s outfit and truck, featuring new enemy class and an unseen co-op mode.
- Human Conditions Pack: If you are one interested in having fun with missions, this pack is for you. It contains three main stories with hours of content, new cooperative missions and a new anti-hacker enemy.
- No Compromise Pack: This pack will make Marcus meet Russian mafia, featuring a co-op mode in which we’ll see DedSec fight against Prime_Eight.
- Psychedelic Pack: This amazing bundle let you customize your outfit, weapon skin, drone skin and car decal set.
- Root Access Bundle: Root Access Pack features a new outfit, new cars and the Zodiac Killer mission.
However, it seems Watch Dogs’ 2 sidequests will be more interesting than the ones found in the first chapter.
These secondary quests will feature DedSec trying to gain reputation multiple ways and they will be connected with the main story, entertaining the players for a good amount of time.
So, you can forget about capturing random thieves or running strange psychedelic races. Watch Dogs 2 will probably be funnier than Watch Dogs 1.
Ubisoft has learned a lot from the previous chapter’s feedback and we hope this knowledge has been used in a proper way.
Ubisoft’s Watch Dogs 2 is scheduled to release on November 15, 2016 for Sony’s PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Xbox One, and November 29 for Windows PCs.