The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
New Titanfall 2 PC Update Brings ARS, Better GPU Performance and More
New Titanfall 2 PC Update is rolling out now and it brings a number of different changes, features, and improvements for EA DICE’s latest shooter.
Titanfall 2 PC update brings adaptive resolution scaling, which means you need to have TSAA enabled at all times. The feature will help maintain a stable framerate throughout your gaming session. This not only benefits those who use low-end graphics cards but high-end users can also have a smoother experience.
- Stability and GPU performance improvements
- Titan weakspot highlighting respects colorblind settings
- Reduced stuttering and playback issues with voice chat
- Improved speed of allocating Private Match dedicated servers
- Adjusted Recommended settings for lower end GPUs
- Reduced hitching when changing between no antialiasing and TSAA
- Increased performance of streaming textures, reducing stalls and hitches
- Archer and Thunderbolt now go to Aim-Down-Sights when wallhanging (oops!)
- Better Network chatroom moderation tools
- Fixed various grapple gameplay issues
- Fixed Kraber shots going through Bubble Shield
- Fixed certain combinations of weapon mods and menu selection resulting in no weapon model showing in
- customization menus
- Fixed spawning halfway underground after playing third person animations in Kill Replay
- Fixed tracker lock-on HUD elements not reliably showing up during Kill Replay
- Fixed Titan executions not triggering reliably
- Fixed mantling up stairs
- Fixed incorrect aspect ratio when switching from fullscreen 1920×1080 to windowed 1600×900
- Fixed some rare hardlocks and crashes
- Fixed subtitles being stretched in 21:9 ratios
- Fixed race condition when accepting Origin game invite with application closed
- Fixed some display issues in Networks lobbies
- Fixed disappearing grapple rope with TSAA enabled
- Fixed NVIDIA Surround crash
Titanfall 2 is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.