The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Ark Survival Evolved To Get New Caves, Dinosaurs And More
Ark Survival Evolved just keep on adding new content to Ark Survival Evolved through new updates. Developer Studio Wildcard has announced two new updates for PC and Xbox One versions of the game.
The PC version will be getting new caves on the island and Dinosaurs, while the Xbox One players looking forward to cross-play experience through Xbox Play Anywhere does not have to wait for long.
The PC version will receive two patches, v250.0 which launches on November 6 and v251.0 which releases on November 23. The first patch will include the conclusion for the Fear Evolved event, fixes for some general issues and more.
- Conclusion of Fear Evolved event
- Fix of Procedurally Generated ARK crashes, massive reduction in generation and loading time, fix for PGM’s on Linux Servers and Mac & Linux Clients
- 20% server performance increase due to massive replication & physx efficiency improvement
- 1 new mythos Explorer Note for each character
- “Ignore All Whistles” option for Dinos
[MORE NOTES TO COME]
A Little Further Out:
- New Mechanic: Breeding Phase 3: Random Mutations and Family Trees
- New Structure: Dynamic-Length Bridges
- More Creatures, Gear, Armors, Weapons, & Structures!
- Underwater Dungeons, Tek Caves, “Ascension” Game Progression, “Boss Wars”
- Aquatic and Amphibious Mating/Lifecycles
- DirectX12 Mode for Windows 10! Approximate +20% perf
- Specific Representative “on-ground” meshes for all dropped items
- Random GPU Driver crash fix: TrueSky
As for the Patch v251.0 for Ark Survival Evolved, will include four new dinosaurs, a new mechanic, new caves on the island and more.
- New Dinos: Achatina, Megalosaurus, Pachyrhinosaurus, & Moschops!
- New Mechanic: Breeding Phase 3: Random Mutations and Family Trees. At last!!!!
- All-new Caves on The Island, redesigned with proper shipping-quality layouts and graphics & increased challenge (ALL Cave Structures will necessarily be wiped in this version). (Still to come beyond this are the Underwater Caves & Tek Cave.)
- 2 new mythos Explorer Notes for each character
- Whistle Ordering Groups! Create groups by class, or specific-dino! Awwww yeah!
[MORE NOTES TO COME]
As for the Xbox Play Anywhere functionality for Ark Survival Evolved, according to the devs it is currently in development and is likely to be released in December.
Ark Survival Evolved is an open world survival game in development at Studio Wildcard for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.