PS4 Third-Party Pro Controllers Have Been Announced
Sony seems to be much interested in eSports and pro playing as two PS4 third-party pro controllers have been announced on the PlayStation Blog.
According to the post on the blog, Razer and Nacon worked with Sony giving life to new kind of controllers, designed for those who are pointing to the top.
These PS4 third-party pro controllers are called Razer Raiju and Nacon Revolution Pro controller and down here you can find more details regarding them.
- Two extra bumpers and two extra detachable triggers
- Built-in control panel on the front of the controller
- Trigger-stop switches and hair trigger mode for ultra-fast trigger responses
- Two custom profiles which you can instantly switch between and modify
- 3.5mm headset jack and dedicated headset volume and mic mute controls
- Detachable analog stick rubber caps which provide extra grip during intense gaming sessions
- Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the braided 3m-long USB cable – detachable for easy storage
- 46° amplitude dual analogue sticks, enhanced with innovative firmware for advanced eSports accuracy and reach
- Four extra shortcut buttons
- Eight-way directional pad
- Four custom profiles – all configurable via the companion PC application, enabling players to: re-map buttons, assign macros to the four shortcut controls and adjust analog and trigger sensitivity
- Two internal compartments with six additional weights – for a tailored balance and feel
- Compatibility with all PS4 systems via the 3m-long secure connection USB cable – detachable for easy storage
Both the Razer Raiju and the Nacon Revolution Pro controller will be available this holiday season. Moreover, they will be compatible with all PS4 models.
It’s interesting to see that the Nacon Revolution Pro controller is very similar (in terms of design) to the classical Xbox controller. Have they run out of ideas? It seems so.
Anyway, it’s better giving a try to these devices and see how they feel.