In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
PES 2017 Update 1.02 Rolling Out Today, Fixes Multiple Issues In Prep For Next Month
Konami has announced that PES 2017 update 1.02 is on its way and should start rolling out to players today. The update is targeted towards all the platforms and focuses on fixing some of the most annoying problems which the players have been suffering from.
According to the patch notes the following issues have been fixed:
• Sometimes, a forced crash of the game while editing the [Select Image] of the Home Ground Settings, for each team in the EDIT mode and then immediately cancel, just after entering the match menu window.
• The edited Home Ground Settings would not be displayed, if you play in the away side of Master League or Become a Legend.
• Transfer Negotiations would not be able to offer to some players, if you meet the specific conditions in Master League.
• While APPLY LIVE UPDATE is being applied and meet the specific conditions of Mark Settings in the Game Plan of Master League, if you switch players in the Player Details Window, the game would be stopped.
• The game would be stopped, showing an error message of [CE-34878-0], if you take a specific procedure in the Squad Management window of myClub mode.
• Sometimes the shoot gauge keeps showing in the replay window of TEAM PLAY LOBBY matches.
• Importing multiple team data at once, the game sometimes crashes.
Konami also mentioned that some other minor changes and tweaks have been made to a variety of game modes in PES 2017 update 1.02 although they didn’t specify exactly what changes. Although the overall experience should be improved following those changes. The update should also improve facial likeness of players within the game.
The full patch notes can be seen here. There is no word yet on the download size of the update.
Last week, Konami also announced that PES 17 would be getting another update in November that will add PS4 Pro support to the game which will enable 4K mode for the players who own Sony’s upcoming console.