Paragon v.33 Comes With Interactive Tutorial, New Skins and More
Paragon v.33 is out now and brings an interactive tutorial, special skins, and much more. Epic has also dealt with a range of different bugs and issues with Paragon v.33.
The interactive tutorial will help new players learn the basics of Paragon. It is now available in the playlist alongside PvP, Co-op and Solo vs AI. It will take players to a one lane map to help them learn the basics of MOBA.
Epic is also adding spooky Undertow Gideon skin along with Sun Tiger Khaimera and Opaline Fey.
- Interactive Tutorial added as a playlist option.
- Fixed an issue which could cause invisible collision near the Red Buff Shadow Pad.
- Fixed an issue where minions could move without playing a stun animation.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to jump into red lane from the jungle without an ability.
- Bot behavior towards enemies in the shadow plane has been improved.
- Fixed an issue with bot position while attacking lane goals.
- Fixed an issue where GRIM.exe Bot could become stuck during G.T.F.O animation.
- Killing Spree and Unstoppable Killstreak Announcer VO should now play correctly.
- Card activation sounds can now be heard by teammates and enemies.
Volume of card activation sounds increased.
- New audio added to store.
- Updated ability level up indicator.
- Added options to surrender survey
- “Teammate Disconnected”
- “Teammate joined late”
- Added an “Exit Shop” button to the card shop below “Undo”
- Changed “Team Comm” to “Team Comm/Emotes”
- Adjusted mouse wheel scrolling through tiled lists.
- Fix for Grux being offset in lobby.
- Minion health bars should no longer appear to change slowly.
- Fixed weekly quest text from take down 350 minions to 400 to match intended number.
- Fixed weekly quest text from take down 250 heroes changed to 100 to match progress bar.
- Fixed the bug where “Reveal All” button persists after opening a card pack.
- Clicking support option in another language will open correct call center URL according to that language.
The rest of the patch notes can be found over at the official website.