In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
FIFA 17 Title Update Available For Xbox One And PlayStation 4, Brings AI Improvements And Much More
Recently, EA Sports announced the FIFA 17 title update that brings a boatload of changes and fixes to the game. Now, the update is available for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
This FIFA 17 title update brings a host of game fixes and tweaks, plus introducing some new visual elements. As for the PC version the update was released few days ago. The highlights of the update are:
- A rare situation where the penalty shootout should have ended earlier.
- Increased the CPU AI tendency to attack directly.
- An issue where players sometimes overrun the ball after a skill move.
- Increased the chance of error from ground crosses (triple tap).
- Improvements to ball physics where shots off the goal posts lose too much speed.
- An issue where the player would control the ball instead of attempting a clearance.
- Improvements to contested headers logic from corner kicks.
- Cut scene for contentious fouls can now be skipped.
- Minor improvement to passing responsiveness when the ball is in the air.
- Added new components of the 2016/17 Premier League broadcast package.
- Updated team kits, banners and flags for Velez Sarsfield and Tigre.
- The goalkeeper now correctly celebrates after catching the final penalty in a shootout.
- Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn’t the one used in-game.
- Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
- Addressed an issue where the fog from a player’s breath was detached from their position.
- General overlay fixes.
FIFA 17 is one of the most popular sports franchises for EA Sports. So it comes as no surprise that not only FIFA 17 debuted at the top of UK top 10 games list but also FIFA 17 launch week sales have been the franchise’s highest in the UK.
FIFA 17 is developed by EA Canada, and the game is available for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.