The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Gets DirectX 12 Multi-GPU Option
Eidos Montreal has released an update for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided PC. According to the release notes, the update adds a DX12 multi-GPU option that will allow you to test the might of your rig.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided should see a boost in performance with DX12 and multi-GPU. The new feature is optional and you can opt-out anytime you wish.
- Players can now also close their in-game menus using the keys to open it: TAB / I / M / O / P / L.
- Fixed an issue where the diagonal walk speed was too fast, causing Jensen to make noise.
- Fixed a crash at the shooting range.
- Fixed an issue where Rucker would not spawn in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where the tranquilizer rifle would no longer shoot in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue in System Rift where the “Heat Sensor” strategy page would not trigger after loading a savegame.
- ‘Hold E’ to open Mission Objectives/Pocket Secretaries/Strategy Pages/Etc. are mapped to the TAB key by default. This removes the interference with ‘Hold E’ to drag bodies.
Eidos didn’t mention how DX12 will improve the game but we really hope that it would at least not decrease performance. We have seen many games in the past that have actually shown worse performance with DX12 compared to DX11.
Benchmarks for Deus Ex will be interesting to see now that this multi-GPU DX12 feature is live. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.