The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Ubisoft Brings Boatload Of Changes For The Division Patch 1.4 PTS, Reduced Enemy Spawn Timer And Much More
Ubisoft Massive has delayed the DLCs for The Division in favor of The Division patch 1.4 to finally balance the game as it should have been at launch. Currently, the thrid week for The Division patch 1.4 PTS have been going on, and the developers have announced more changes that will be available for this week.
For the third week of The Division patch 1.4 PTS the developers announced changes like weaker NPCs, HVTs scaling to group size, and no longer requiring Division Tech for most blueprints. The developers have revealed that NPCs of level 31-33 will now deal 15 percent less damage compared to the last week and will have 17% less armor.
- Globally decreased damage of level 31 to 33 NPCs by 15%.
- Globally decreased Armor of level 31 to 33 Elite NPCs by 17%.
- Updated the ways NPCs react to Player Threat, now allowing players to more predictably manage enemy agro.
- Reckless: Damage received from enemies debuff has been reduced from 15% to 10%.
As for the search and destroy missions in The Division patch 1.4 PTS, the enemies will mostly be Normal and Veteran instead of the Elites. Also, the weekly high-value targets and high-risk targets will scale depending on the group size, meaning the difficulty will be lower for a single player compared to a group of four players.
There are also changes for the for the Dark Zone. Now rogue players will receive 10 percent less damage from non-rogue players, and their ammo will be refilled every 30 seconds. As for the non-rogue players, they will deal 10 percent more damage to rogues. Also, no Dark Zone XP or currency will be lost upon player’s death.
Weapons changes are also included for this week’s The Division patch 1.4 PTS. The named weapons will no longer be locked to specific Gear Scores except for Damascus. DPS calculation will value the headshot differently for each weapon, to be more accurate while players mod the weapon.
- Named weapons are no longer locked to specific Gear Scores (except Damascus, which will remain available at only one Gear Score)
- World tier determines the Gear Score of the weapon when it drops or is bought
- All Named weapon blueprints have been removed from their sources. They will remain in your blueprints list if you already had them, but will only allow you to craft the weapon at this specific Gear Score
- Named weapons will now have to be acquired through loot drops and vendors
- DPS calculation now values Headshot damage differently for each weapon category to more accurately guide player when modding weapons
- Ammo Capacity has been decreased by 25% (50% increase compared to 1.3)
- Caduceus has had its talents modified, to replace the removed talent Restored and better fit the new Gear Score scaling. It now has the following talents:
- Talented: Killing a target with this weapon increases your Skill Power by 15% for 20 seconds (doesn’t stack, killing a new target refreshes the timer)
- Competent: Whenever you use a skill, your weapon damage is increased by 10% for 15 seconds
- Determined: Killing a target reduces your skill cooldowns by 7.5%
Also, the loot and reward system has also been tweaked for The Division patch 1.4 PTS. Now the respawn timer for named NPCs has been reduced to 4 hours from 24 hours.
Loot And Rewards
- Open World named NPCs respawn timer has been reduced from 24 hours to 4 hours.
- Mission bosses, Underground bosses and Underground chests (end of phase and random chests) will now only have a chance to drop Purple instead of High End and Gear Set at Normal Difficulty in Tier 1. Hard difficulty and above in Tier 1 as well as all difficulties at higher tiers (including Normal) will now guarantee High End or Gear Set.
- Missions and incursions mid bosses (4 horsemen in Dragon’s Nest, Raptor and Domino in General Assembly) will no longer drop Purple with a chance of High End or Gear Set. Instead, they will drop 2 to 3 High End crafting materials with a chance of High End or Gear Set item.
Also, the phoenix credit vendor has been removed from the tech wing in the base of operations, and the division tech has been removed from all High End and Gear Set blueprints.
So what do you think of changes made to The Division patch 1.4 PTS? Let us know in the comments.