The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Clash of Clans October Update Brings New Levels and Balancing
Clash of Clans October update has been detailed by Supercell. It is a sizeable update that brings new levels and plenty of balancing changes to the mix.
In an extensive post on its official website, Supercell has shared the following details.
Also See: Massive Clash of Clans Ban Wave Seeks To Perma-ban Cheaters
Clash of Clans October Update
NEW: Wizard level 7 (TH 10)
- Wizard level 6 hitpoints and damage slightly increased
- Wizard level 6 available at Town Hall level 9 (was 10)
NEW: Hidden Tesla level 9 (TH 11)
- REMOVED: Hidden Teslas no longer deal 2x damage to P.E.K.K.A
NEW: Baby Dragon level 5 (TH 11)
- Baby Dragon level 4 available at Town Hall 10 (was 11)
NEW: Mortar level 10 (TH 11)
- Mortar level 8-9 damage increased
- Skeleton Spells spawn MUCH more Skeletons, but over a longer time
- Cloned troops from Clone Spells can stay much longer on the battlefield
- Bowler hitpoints slightly decreased
Other NEW Town Hall 11 upgrades:
- Dragon level 6
- X-Bow level 5
- 25 additional Wall pieces
Upgrade Discounts (time and/or cost):
- Wizard 6
- Dragon 3-5
- Baby Dragon (all levels)
- Cannon 12-13
- Archer Tower 11-13
- Mortar 8-9
- Wizard Tower 7-8
- Hidden Tesla 5-8
- X-Bow 2-4
Clan Wars balancing:
- Earn a partial War Win Bonus even when failing an attack
- War Win Bonus is no longer reduced when attacking lower Town Hall levels
- Tougher targets in war are worth more Clan XP, to a max of 10XP!
Clash of Clans developers will keep us updated on any future changes and improvements.