In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Clash of Clans October Update Brings New Levels and Balancing
Clash of Clans October update has been detailed by Supercell. It is a sizeable update that brings new levels and plenty of balancing changes to the mix.
In an extensive post on its official website, Supercell has shared the following details.
Also See: Massive Clash of Clans Ban Wave Seeks To Perma-ban Cheaters
Clash of Clans October Update
NEW: Wizard level 7 (TH 10)
- Wizard level 6 hitpoints and damage slightly increased
- Wizard level 6 available at Town Hall level 9 (was 10)
NEW: Hidden Tesla level 9 (TH 11)
- REMOVED: Hidden Teslas no longer deal 2x damage to P.E.K.K.A
NEW: Baby Dragon level 5 (TH 11)
- Baby Dragon level 4 available at Town Hall 10 (was 11)
NEW: Mortar level 10 (TH 11)
- Mortar level 8-9 damage increased
- Skeleton Spells spawn MUCH more Skeletons, but over a longer time
- Cloned troops from Clone Spells can stay much longer on the battlefield
- Bowler hitpoints slightly decreased
Other NEW Town Hall 11 upgrades:
- Dragon level 6
- X-Bow level 5
- 25 additional Wall pieces
Upgrade Discounts (time and/or cost):
- Wizard 6
- Dragon 3-5
- Baby Dragon (all levels)
- Cannon 12-13
- Archer Tower 11-13
- Mortar 8-9
- Wizard Tower 7-8
- Hidden Tesla 5-8
- X-Bow 2-4
Clan Wars balancing:
- Earn a partial War Win Bonus even when failing an attack
- War Win Bonus is no longer reduced when attacking lower Town Hall levels
- Tougher targets in war are worth more Clan XP, to a max of 10XP!
Clash of Clans developers will keep us updated on any future changes and improvements.