The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Ubisoft Revealed Watch Dogs 2 Radio Stations, Along With The Tracklist
Watch Dogs was almost a disappointing game with its downgraded graphics, repetitive missions and those god awful radio stations. However, Ubisoft has learned from their mistakes and Watch Dogs 2 seems to be improving on every thing that was wrong in the first. Now, Ubisoft has revealed the Watch Dogs 2 Radio stations.
According to Ubisoft, there will be six different Watch Dogs 2 radio stations, which have been created in collaboration with “legendary San Francisco record store, Amoeba Music”. These radio stations will feature hip-hop, punk rock, electronic, pop and more.
Ubisoft has also revealed the tracklist for the radio stations, however, the list is not complete as Ubisoft will be revealing more every week. Checkout the tracklist below.
- Blockbuster Night Part 1(Run The Jewels)
- Cerebral(Boys Noize)
- Close Your Eyes(Run The Jewels, Zack De La Rocha)
- Lay Me Down(Down And Outlaws)
- Fiona Coyne(Skylar Spence)
- Let The Rhythm Just(The Polish Ambassador, Mr. Lif, Ayla Nereo)
- Northern Lights(Kate Boy)
- Jah Is By My Side(Tony Rebel)
- Police(Anthony B)
- Gothic Summer(Prayers)|
- Get Stupid(Mac Dre, DJ Michael 5000 Watts)
- To Die in L.A.(Lower Dens)
- It’s Too Late(Shannon and The Clams)
- Los Feligreses(Jungle Fire)
- Dreadlock Holiday(10cc)
- Hip Hop My Friend(Pep Love)
- Boys Life(Small Black)
- Crimewave(Crystal Castles)
- Rapunzel(Daniela Mercury)
- Seeya(deadmau5, Colleen D’agostino)
- 74 Is the New 24(Giorgio Moroder)
- Soup is Good Food(Dead Kennedys)
- Paranoid(Ty Dolla $ign, B.o.B)
Recently, Ubisoft Montreal revealed Watch Dogs 2 skill system, which is dependent on number followers the player has through DedSec, which can help players do more things.
Watch Dogs 2 skill system is dependent on players using research points to research and unlock skills. However, players can also get them through exploration. According to Ubisoft, this is a way to get players to go out and explore the Bay Area in order to get more points and see the sights.
Watch Dogs 2 is scheduled to launch on November 15, 2016 for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.