In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
2K Revealed Every Piece Of WWE 2K17 DLC And There Is A Lot Of Extra Content
The release for WWE 2K17 is getting closer and 2K is gearing up its efforts to keep the hype up for the game. Now 2K has revealed all WWE 2K17 DLC that will be available after launch, and like the previous game, 2K has a lot of content planned.
WWE 2K17 DLC will include Accelerator, which will unlock all of the content in the virtual currency section, which will include wrestlers and legends but not other DLC. This DLC will also give players control over ranking and attributes of all characters.
WWE 2K17 DLC also includes Future Stars Pack, which adds Austin Aries, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Mojo Rawley and Tye Dillinger to playable roster of characters. Full list of WWE 2K17 DLC is below:
WWE 2K17 DLC:
- The Accelerator, available for a suggested price of $4.99, gives players instant access to all content within WWE 2K17’s VC purchasable section (excluding DLC), plus control over rankings and attributes for all playable in-game characters.
- The Future Stars Pack, available for a suggested price of $8.99, adds Austin Aries, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Mojo Rawley and Tye Dillinger to the playable roster.
- The Hall of Fame Showcase, available for a suggested price of $9.99, allows players to recreate iconic battles from WWE history in their storied settings, including:
- Cactus Jack & Diamond Dallas Page vs. The Fabulous Freebirds (Jimmy Garvin & Michael “P.S.” Hayes) (WCW Saturday Night 1992)
- The Fabulous Freebirds (Buddy Roberts & Michael “P.S.” Hayes) vs. Kerry & Kevin Von Erich (WCCW 1986)
- Ivory vs. Jacqueline (SmackDown 2000)
- Sting (gold and black tights) vs. Ric Flair (Clash of Champions 1988)
- Sting (n.W.o. Wolfpac ring gear) vs. Bret Hart (WCW Halloween Havoc 1998)
- Papa Shango vs. The Godfather (Dream Match)
- Big Boss Man (with Albert) vs. Big Show (Armageddon 1999)
- The Legends Pack, available for a suggested price of $8.99, boosts the playable roster with a collection of WWE Legends, including Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake, Eddie Guerrero, Greg “The Hammer” Valentine, Sycho Sid, and Tatanka.
- MyPlayer Kick Start, available exclusively for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for a suggested price of $9.99, gives players control over their created Superstar’s rankings and immediate access to all clothing which provides attribute boosts in MyCareer mode.
- The New Moves Pack, available for a suggested price of $3.99, provides a new set of maneuvers for players to add to their virtual arsenals in WWE 2K17, including the Swingout Neckbreaker (made popular by current WWE Raw Women’s Champion Charlotte), the Elbro Drop (made popular by Zack Ryder), the Face Wash Combo (made popular by Samoa Joe) and the TJP Clutch (made popular by current WWE Cruiserweight Champion T.J. Perkins).
- The NXT Enhancement Pack, available to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players for a suggested price of $9.99, gives players access to Apollo Crews, Nia Jax and Shinsuke Nakamura as playable characters, and 50 percent more points at the NXT level in MyCareer. PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 gamers can still gain access to this trio of NXT Superstars by obtaining the NXT Legacy Pack, which will be available for a suggested price of $4.99.
WWE 2K17 is scheduled to launch on October 11, 2016 for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.