The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Killer Instinct Shadow Lords Mode is Live, Check Out the Launch Trailer
Iron Galaxy has released Killer Instinct Shadow Lords mode alongside a launch trailer. Shadow Lords mode is a big part of Season 3. Shadow Lords is an infinitely replayable solo player mode that will put players and a team they create face to face with Gargos’ invasion of Earth.
Most solo modes are one time play only and don’t offer much to come back to. However, Killer Instinct Shadow Lords mode aims to bring back solo players. Each time the player comes back his/her skill will be tested.
- Your ultimate goal is to beat Gargos and his forces before he takes over the world. How fast that happens is completely up to how you play!
- Choose any character to “main” and assemble your team from across the entire roster of KI characters. Uneasy alliances abound!
- As characters are added to the game after launch, they’ll also come with new Shadow Lords content.
- There’s a lot of stuff to earn and craft in this mode, all of which can be obtained by playing. KI Gold will allow you to accelerate to get to some rarer stuff sooner to help in your fight against Gargos and his minions.
- The game features persistent items and elements that carry across multiple playthroughs.
- The new multiplayer mode we mentioned in the launch trailer ties into this mode and some of the things you can craft. We’ll be talking more about this later on in the season!
Shadow Lords mode offers story through an arcade experience. Boot up your game to download the update and experience the new game mode.