In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
These 16 Teams Are Heading to League of Legends World Championship
The North American Qualifiers have come to an end which means we have our final 16 teams for League of Legends World Championship 2016. The world championship will follow a 2-stage format similar to last year.
Teams will start in the group stage and the top two teams from each round will move on to the knockout round. Group stage will separate teams into groups of 4. Two teams from the same region won’t play in the same group. The groups will consists of one team from Pool 1 and 3 while 2 teams taken from Pool 2.
League of Legends World Championship
- ROX Tigers (LCK No. 1 seed)
- EDward Gaming (LPL No. 1 seed)
- Flash Wolves (LMS No. 1 seed)
- Team SoloMid (NALCS No. 1 seed)
- G2 (EULCS No. 1 seed)
- H2K (EULCS No. 2 seed)
- SK Telecom T1 (LCK No. 2 seed)
- Samsung Galaxy (LCK No. 3 seed)
- Counter Logic Gaming (NALCS No. 2 seed)
- IMay (LPL No. 2 seed)
- Royal Never Give Up (LPL No. 3 seed)
- ahq e-Sports Club (LMS No. 2 seed)
- Splyce (EULCS No. 3 seed)
- Cloud9 (NALCS, No. 3 seed)
- INTZ e-Sports (IWC)
- Albus NoX Luna (IWC)
The Group Stage draws will place the teams in their respective groups. Draws are held on Prime Time League Saturday September 10.
Which team do you think will be crowned champion this year? Let us know what you think in the comments below.
10 Terrifyingly Innapropriate Moments in Video Games – Do Gamers Care?