World of Warcraft: Legion Patch 7.1 to Bring New Mythic-Dungeon, Suramar Quests, and World Content
Blizzard has announced that the first major update to World of Warcraft: Legion will bring a ton of new content, most notably the new Karazhan dungeon.
The new 5-man Mythic-level Karazhan dungeon in Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan will include a total of 9 bosses including some familiar faces and areas with new twists and surprises.
World of Warcraft: Legion Patch 7.1 Outlined
You can check out the video preview attached above which will give you a good idea about the dungeon and what to expect from it!
Apart from it, players will also be able to get their hands on a new Suramar campaign, world quests, and new foes including Odyn, Guarm, Helya, and more. Here is a complete rundown of everything included in World of Warcraft: Legion Patch 7.1:
- Will hit PTR right after Legion launches
- The original Karazhan raid is not going anywhere
- Patch 7.1 content also includes new Suramar quests and world content
- In addition to Karazhan, there is a small raid between Nightmare and Nighthold, that wraps up the Stormheim storyline
- Karazhan is central to the story of the Legion and it’s an important place. It’s going to be a 5 player large, epic dungeon – almost a 5 player raid, with 9 bosses. Feedback that players missed dungeons like Blackrock Depths.
In relevant World of Warcraft: Legion news, NVIDIA has released its 372.70 driver for better performance in titles like Battlefield 1 Open Beta and World of Warcraft: Legion. To find out more, head over to the post!
Blizzard has not said anything about a rollout date for Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan, but expect it to roll out soon.
Did you get a chance to try out Legion? How are you finding it so far? Let us know in the comments section below!