In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
CD Projekt Red To Bring A Slew Of Bug Fixes And Changes With The Witcher 3 Update 1.30
The final expansion for Witcher 3 has been released, but CD Projekt Red is still supporting the game through new updates. The developer has released The Witcher 3 update 1.30, which brings a slew of changes and fixes for the game’s UI, gameplay and quests.
According to the changelog for The Witcher 3 update 1.30, the update fixes almost every issue with gameplay, GUI and Quests. Below is the list of highlights of the fixes and changes for The Witcher 3.
- Vimme Vivaldi is now sporting a fresh look.
- Fixes issue whereby a silver sword was needed to craft the Mastercrafted Legendary Griffin Steel Sword.
- Fixes issue whereby two NPCs from the “Without a Trace” quest were impossible to defeat.
- The Rabid Rock Trolls near the Dun Tynne crossroads are slightly less rabid on the “Just the Story” difficulty level.
- Introduces tweaks to the loot randomization system.
- Fixes issue whereby the Second Life mutation could, under certain circumstances, grant Geralt infinite health regeneration.
- ixes issue whereby the Wicked Witch in the “Beyond Hill and Dale…” quest could occasionally prove invincible.
- Fixes issue whereby it was not possible to interact with loot chests in the “Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear” quest.
- Fixes issue whereby it was not possible to kill Morkvarg in New Game + mode during the “In Wolf’s Clothing quest”.
- Fixes issue whereby it was occasionally not possible to use the Alchemy Table at Corvo Bianco.
- Fixes issue whereby the progression of the “Equine Phantoms” quest could occasionally be blocked.
- Fixes issue whereby Vivienne could despawn in the “The Warble of a Smitten Knight” quest.
- Hughes is now spawned correctly following the “One more day” choice in the “Goodness, Gracious, Great Balls of Granite!” quest.
The Witcher 3 is an open world action role playing game for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.