In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
For Honor Gold Edition, Multiplayer Modes, Closed Alpha Date And More Gets Revealed
Ubisoft has detailed For Honor Gold edition, its playable roster of heroes, multiplayer modes and also revealed the dates for the closed alpha of the game.
For Honor Gold Edition is only available through Uplay Shop and it includes a slew of content. This limited edition includes the base game, the Digital Deluxe Pack from the Deluxe Edition, the full Season Pass and much more. Checkout the full list of content below.
- For Honor Gold Edition: the base game, the Digital Deluxe Pack from the Deluxe Edition, and the full Season Pass.
- An exclusive Collector’s Box.
- Three 1/3 scale, full metal warrior helmets on wooden stands representing the Knights, the Vikings and the Samurai.
- An exclusive lithography.
- The game’s original soundtrack.
Those who pre-order For Honor will get a Legacy Battle pack, which grants access to three Hero outfits embodying the spirit of each faction. These three outfits are exclusive to Legacy Battle Pack and are wearable by the Warden, Raider, and Kensei Heroes.
Next up is the playable roster of For Honor Heroes. The roster includes the Knight, Viking and Samurai legacies. Each of these include four true elite warriors, and each warrior has a unique set of skills, weapons, armor, and fighting style.
- Vanguards are well-balanced Heroes, with good attack, and defense capabilities and great versatility.
- Assassins are swift and lethal characters, great duelists with very good offense
- Heavies are the most resistant Heroes, their attacks are slow but deadly. They’re especially efficient for defending a point and annihilating AI enemies.
- Hybrids mix elements and characteristics of other types. They are advanced characters fostering uncommon tactics.
Further more players will be awarded XP at the end of a multiplayer match and campaign missions. The granted XP unlocks combat abilities and visual customization options.
Ubisoft have also detailed the multiplayer modes for For Honor. Players can either play against other players or bots. The multiplayer modes are playable in split screen co-op on consoles. The multiplayer modes include:
- Dominion is a 4v4 objective-based mode in which two teams of four players fight for control of the battlefield. It’s a mode that relies upon skill, communication and teamwork.
- Brawl 2v2: Each team of two players need to kill the two enemy Heroes to win a round. Skill, awareness, cooperation and the capacity to use the environment to the player’s advantage are key components.
- Duel 1v1 puts two Heroes face-to-face in a fight to the death. Skill is fundamental in Duel of course, but as in Brawl, players have the possibility to use the environment to their advantage.
- Skirmish is a 4v4 Team Death Match like mode. Combat skills are key in this mode as players score points for their team by killing enemy Heroes.
- Elimination: In this 4v4 mode, the last surviving player on the battlefield wins the round for their team.
Last but not the least, the closed alpha for For Honor will start on September 15 and will end on September 18.
For Honor is scheduled to release on February 14, 2017 for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.