The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
WWE 2K17 Soundtrack Will Be Curated By Diddy, Full Tracklist Revealed
With WWE 2K17 just couple of months away from releasing, 2K has revealed that Diddy will be producing the WWE 2K17 soundtrack.
The esteemed rapper and WWE enthusiast will be curating the in-game WWE 2K17 soundtrack. He has previously contributed to the franchise including providing the theme song for Wrestlemania 29 with his Skylar Grey collaboration “Coming Home”. According to Diddy himself:
“I am a huge WWE fan. I love the intensity and the competition and I wanted fans to feel that energy in the soundtrack for WWE 2K17,” said Sean “Puff Daddy” Combs in a release sent to Billboard. “While prepping for the upcoming Bad Boy 20-Year Family Reunion Tour, I’ve been thinking a lot about the past and the artists that inspired me. I mixed some of my favorites with some of the best new acts in the game today to create something really special.
Also 2K has also revealed the full tracklist for the WWE 2K17 soundtrack. Check it out below.
- Action Bronson & Joey Bada$$ (feat. Rico Love) – “What About The Rest Of Us”
- Anderson .Paak – “Come Down”
- Andy Black – “We Don’t Have To Dance”
- Axwell Λ Ingrosso – “This Time”
- Black Sabbath – “Paranoid”
- Bring Me The Horizon – “Run”
- FIDLAR – “Drone”
- French Montana (feat. Kojak Black) – “Lockjaw”
- iSHi (feat. French Montana, Wale, & Raekwon) – “We Run”
- P. Diddy, Black Rob & Mark Curry – “Bad Boy For Life”
- Travis Barker & Yelawolf – “Out of Control”
- Twenty One Pilots – “Ride”
- Yellow Claw (feat. Lil Eddie) – “We Made It”
In related news, 2K recently revealed the Season Pass details for WWE 2K17 through Xbox Store. The season pass will give access to four DLC packs, which will provide tons of new content. The expansions will be available by the end of March 2017. However, the season pass does not come with MyPlayer Kick Start bonus.
WWE 2K17 is scheduled to release on October 11, 2016 for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.