In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Psyonix Announces Rocket League Rumble Mode, Will Arrive Next Month
Developer Psyonix is bringing more and more content to their critically and commercially acclaimed, Rocket League. This time the developer has announced Rocket League Rumble mode which will be included in the new update.
According to Psyonix, Rocket League Rumble mode will release next month and promises to deliver more hours of fun with your friends.
The mode comes with 11 new power-ups which will bring “an extra dimension to the classic Rocket League formula”.
A FREE game mode to be included with our next update in September, Rocket League Rumble is an epic battle royale-style addition that comes stacked with randomized power-ups. Whether you’re equipped with the Haymaker (which punches the ball), the Swapper (which changes your place on the field with an opponent’s), or the Tornado (you’ll just have to see it to believe it), each one of the 11 new power-ups brings an extra dimension to the classic Rocket League formula.
The developer also announced that like previous “Hoops” and “Mutator” modes, Rocket League Rumble mode will appear in Online Playlists and Private and Exhibition matches.
Checkout the complete list of the power-ups below.
- The Boot (Kicks an opponent’s car).
- Disruptor (Forces your opponent to drive uncontrollably).
- Freezer (Freezes the ball in-place).
- Grappling Hook (Pulls you towards the ball).
- Haymaker (Punches the ball).
- Magnetizer (Attracts the ball to your car).
- Plunger (Grabs the ball via plunger and cord).
- Power Hitter (Allows you to hit everything harder).
- Spike (Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it).
- Swapper (Change positions on the field with your opponent).
- Tornado (Sweep up the ball and opposing cars into a giant funnel cloud).
Rocket League is a physics based vehicular soccer video game developed by Psyonix for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.