The Division Underground DLC Rolling Out Today, Servers to be Down for an Hour
Ubisoft is currently working on implementing The Division Underground DLC. During this time players may not be able to connect to The Division servers.
It would take around an hour for things to be normal. The Division Underground DLC brings new content, missions, gear, and much more.
Here’s what’s coming your way.
- There is a secret war going on in the uncharted and claustrophobic depths of Manhattan. Root out the threat and earn unique rewards.
- Explore the Underground of New York in solo play or up to four player co-op.
- Operations: Experience randomly generated levels with all new environmental hazards and traps.
- Directives: Add a unique twist to your gameplay experience by changing the rules of engagement for both your enemies and your own team and combine more Directives to unlock better rewards.
- Underground Rank: Earn Underground experience and climb in Rank to unlock new Directives, Operation types, and exclusive Vanity Items.
New Incursion: Dragon’s Nest
- Travel to Hell’s Kitchen and investigate rumors of a new Cleaner weapon that can wreak havoc throughout Manhattan.
- You must be level 30 and have completed the mission “General Assembly” to access the incursion.
- The encounter is balanced for a team of four players outfitted with high-level gear.
- Heroic Mode will be available one week after release.
Added four new Gear Sets:
- B.L.I.N.D. – Control the battlefield with an improved Pulse skill and flashbangs with this hybrid gear set.
- DeadEYE – Dictate long-range engagements with powerful critical strikes or accurate headshots.
- FireCrest – Set your enemies ablaze with this offensive gear set.
- Reclaimer – Boost your entire group with the ultimate support set.
Added one new Weapon:
- B.L.I.N.D. System MDR Rifle: Please note that while it will be implemented in the game, you will not be able to acquire it until a future update.
The Division Underground DLC is available to season pass holders. But you can grab a copy separately as well via Uplay or Steam.