The AMD Ryzen CPU was demoed recently and what a demo it was. AMD showed that the upcoming AMD...
Pokemon Go Players Are Asking for Refunds Due Tracking Removal
Pokemon Go players are asking for refunds after Niantic released an update that completely removed broken tracking rather than fixing it. Third party services are also being shut down pushed players over the threshold as they are now asking for refunds via Google Play and App Store.
Pokemon Go tracking allowed player to see nearby Pokemon on screen. The tracking system had some issues so rather than fixing it Niantic completely patched it out.
- Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
- Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
- Refined certain Gym animations
- Improved memory issues
- Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
- Modified battle damage calculation
- Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
- Updated Pokémon details screen
- Updated achievement medal images
- Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
- Minor text fixes
Pokemon Go is free to play across all devices but it offers in-app purchases. Players are asking for refund for in-app purchases after they patched out the tracking system.
The news is that Android and iOS stores are handing out refunds to players so you may end up getting your money back.
You can get all of your money back, all you need to mention is that the update killed tracking and third party tracking websites and made your purchases function differently than expected.
In related Pokemon Go news, Russia thinks this game is a CIA developed Satan that spies on you.