WWE 2K17 Gets Stephanie, Shane, AND Vince McMahon for More Fun
WWE 2K17 roster is increasing and getting more and more interesting by the day. WWE owner Vince McMahon along with his two children, Shane and Stephanie, have been added as playable characters in WWE 2K17.
The announcement was made by Stephanie McMahon herself through her own Twitter account.
— Stephanie McMahon (@StephMcMahon) July 26, 2016
This marks the start of the five week roster reveal event, and come next Tuesday more playable characters in WWE 2K17 will be revealed.
In related news 2K games has announced the NXT Edition for WWE 2K17. The NXT Edition brings a slew of exclusive content to the game. The WWE 2K17 NXT Edition includes:
- Exclusive premium packaging.
- NXT Enhancement Pack:
- Playable NXT Superstars: Shinsuke Nakamura, Nia Jax and Apollo Crews.
- 50 percent more points at NXT in MyCareer.
- Exclusive Canvas 2 Canvas lithograph designed by WWE artist Rob Schamberger and autographed by NXT Superstar Shinsuke Nakamura.
- Exclusive eight-inch “Demon” Finn Bálor collectible figurine.
- Exclusive Topps NXT TakeOver: London Mat Relics Card:
- Each card will include a piece of authentic ring canvas from the event.
- Each card will feature one of 14 featured Superstars from event.
- Each Superstar’s card will have one of 10 different rarity levels.
- Goldberg Pack: access to two playable versions of legendary WCW and WWE star Bill Goldberg, as well as playable WCW Monday Nitro and Halloween Havoc arenas.
The NXT Edition is available for $99.9, and is available through select retailers. There are only 50,000 copies of the NXT Edition for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Also Shinsuke Nakamura, Nia Jax and Apollo Crews will be exclusive to the WWE 2K17 NXT Edition.
2K has also revealed the Season Pass details for the game. WWE 2K7 season pass will give players acces to 4 DLC packs which will bring tons of new content. However, MyPlayer Kick Start will not be available through season pass.
WWE 2K17 is scheduled to release on October 11 for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.