In today’s video, we discuss something subjective – are video game remasters good or bad? And...
Data Miners Find Juicy Pokemon Go Information; Trainer Level Cap, Legendary Pokemon, XP Requirement
Pokemon Go data miners have found some interesting bits of information regarding the game. According to the data they gathered, trainer level cap is set to 40, however, it may increase with future updates.
Meanwhile, those looking to get their hands on Pokemon Go Legendaries would need a Master Pokeball. Egg level cap is set to 2 meaning getting an Egg at level 35 or 37 won’t affect its quality in any way.
Like I mentioned above, trainer level cap is set to 40 and in order to move from 39 to 40, you’ll need 5 million XP. Keep in mind that trainer level may increase move damage.
- The Trainer Level Cap is 40.
- Egg’s cap at Level 20, so if you get an Egg at Level 37 it’ll still hatch at the same quality as if you were level 20.
- Wild Pokemon cap at Level 30, meaning after Level 30 everyone will find the same max CP Pokemon and it’ll be a matter of spending the candy and stardust to upgrade them to your level’s cap based on their CP arc.
- There is an achievement/badge rank above gold.
- Curveballs and Accurate Throws (Nice, Great, Etc) have been confirmed as helping with the capture chance of a Pokeball throw.
- There may be future Incubators that reduce the amount of kilometers needed before they hatch. (There is an incubator called “distance” in the code)
- Moves have an Accuracy and a Critical Hit Rate.
- Each unique Pokemon has it’s own Capture and Flee rate.
- Move Damage may go up with Trainer Level.
- Pokemon does become harder to catch as you level up.
- Mewtwo, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno are Legendary.
- Mew is Mythic.
- Farfetch’d is out there, somewhere. As is Ditto.
- The Charge Meter is filled 0.5 for each 1 HP of damage dealt. This means a super effective move that does more damage will charge the special attack faster – that is actually really important to know.
- To level from 39 to 40 takes FIVE MILLION EXPERIENCE, and going from 1 to 40 takes Twenty Million. On my best day, I can get about one hundred thousand EXP, maybe 125k. So that’s like 3-4 months to go from 39 to 40. Won’t be seeing that anytime soon! lol
- Pokemon have a base Attack, Defense, and Stamina (HP) – thus they do not have an Attack and Special Attack stat like in the 3DS games.
- Dragonite has the strongest base attack for non-legends, at 250.
- MewTwo has a base attack of 284.
- Moltres has the highest base attack of the three legendary birds.
- Articuno has the highest base defense of the three.
- Zapdos is almost as high as Moltres in base attack but is likely lower due to Type Advantage.
- Pokemon has an evolution modifier AND an HP modifier when they evolve both CP and HP go up a set multiplier.
- Defending Pokemon at a Gym attack every 1.5 seconds.
- The Master Ball is in the game, no clue where it is found.
- The Legendary Pokemon do have a spawn rate – BUT – they have no capture rate, could this mean they require a Master Ball?
- STAB is present in the game, giving a 25% Bonus to an attack move. STAB stands for “Same Type Attack Bonus” and means if a Grass Pokemon uses a Grass move it will hit harder than if a Ground Pokemon used the same Grass move. This is a big deal confirmation.
It is to be noted that this information is from an unofficial source so take it lightly.
Pokemon Go hides plenty of secrets that’ll uncover themselves in the near future. We’ll have more for you on the game so stay-tuned! If you are yet to play Pokemon Go, you can download it from the App Store or Google Play.